Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh what a Monday!

Last night I think the only person in the house that slept well was Grace.  I considered banishing Abi to the hallway but figured it would be a bit cold.  Dang, but she is CUTE even in the middle of the night!  :)  I am in "oh so much to do" mode so I figured I'd do a post about what I'm working on!

- Finish painting frames for the girls' room.  My handy decorating helper (Amanda) is coming over tomorrow to help me place them correctly.  She is definitely an artist so her approval on the project made me happy!

- Get my coupons organized and ready to go!  Abi woke up in the middle of my coupon planning yesterday so I need to finish that up so I am ready to go before Bible study.  I know I need to hit Kroger, Walgreens and Meijer.  I also need to swing into Once Upon A Child.   (Ok, rereading for typos and this made me laugh...I am looking for a swing @ Once Upon A Child...giggles.  Ok, done now)

- Bible study!  I definitely need to read the chapter!

- Family newsletters!  Our family/ministry update newsletter is going out this week!  If you'd like to receive it you can send your address to onegloriousambition AT yahoo DOT com.   (If I have your address you will most likely receive one!)

- Post videos, photos, etc.  I have a video of Abi rolling over I was going to post but I figured I'd wait until my parents can see it first hand :)  I also managed to lose my camera (and some awesome photo ops) but I just located it so I'm excited about that!

- I want to collect and review my year of thankfuls.  I know I've got another 16 weeks but lets face it, if I don't start now I will probably never get it done!

- Letters.  I want to hand write at least two letters this week.  Hopefully more.  I love receiving letters and the best way to do that is to send them! :)

- Don't Stress!  I think I had too much coffee and not enough real food this morning.  I need to take a nice deep breath and realize that if I don't quite get all my projects done that will be ok!

---
Deal: Covergirl lip gloss (which I have been wanting for so long!) Regularly around $4, on closeout for $2.36 with a $1 off coupon for a final price of $1.36!  Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment