Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Twelve for '12

Here are my Twelve goals for 2012!

1. Frugality
I want to save my family money where possible.  I don't have to be an extreme couponer but I will not be wasteful.

2. Schedule
I want to know what to expect in my days, plan time out of the house, and help my kids be the best they can be by giving them a routine.

3. Prioritize
I want to make sure I do the most important things first and let the silly things slide.

4. Repurpose before Purchase
I have so much STUFF at my house.  I want to use what I have before buying new.  That will involve both being creative and knowing what I have!

5. Hospitality
I want to practice hospitality by inviting people into my home and being purposeful about loving on people in practical ways.

6. Fellowship
I want to make sure I carve out time to fellowship with other women.  I NEED them!

7. Memorization
No really, this year I want to get back to memorizing scripture.

8. Don't lose me.
I want to make sure I am true to who I am and what I'm called to do.

9. Journal
I want to write more.  I miss it!  (Blog might count?!?)

10. Disciple
I want to make sure I am purposefully pouring into a life/lives consistently through 2012.

11. Treat My Body Well
I want to exercise and eat right.  I don't have to have a diet, I don't have to have an exercise plan to lose a ton of weight.  I just want to treat myself right.

12. Be Purposeful
Although some days will end with "now, what exactly did I accomplish today?" I want to be purposeful and mindful of how I spend my minutes.  I want to know that I did something to accomplish goals and move forward in one way or another.

1 comment: