I'm excited to start doing thankful Thursdays again. I think it is one of those things that helps me focus on the important things and allows me to write, even if just in list form for now! This week, I'm thankful for...
1. A new year, new beginning and a fresh start. I am really happy with how I ended 2014 and I'm looking forward to continue to strive for more in 2015!
2. I am thankful for my amazing husband who keeps me grounded, encourages me and pushes me.
3. I am thankful for my 5 kids, they are amazing and I can't wait to me Isaac!
4. I am thankful for Grace learning to read! It is so awesome!
5. I am thankful for an easy, complications free pregnancy. This is so much easier when I feel good!
6. I am thankful for the ability to work from home and stay with my kiddos.
7. I am thankful for Harvest House and another year in this ministry.
8. I am thankful for the reminders of how God provides each day in amazing ways.
9. I am thankful that we live close to family and have amazing friends.
10. I am thankful that in my 30s I feel like I am starting to figure out and appreciate who God made ME to be.
Join me for thankfuls this year?