1. I am thankful for the lady who stopped my girls at the bookstore yesterday to tell them how wonderfully behaved they were. They had done such a good job and it made me almost tear up listening to her praise them. I'm thankful for her and their good behavior.
2. I am thankful the boys are growing well, sleeping well and doing great.
3. I am thankful for some extra time with Grace yesterday. We needed it.
4. I am thankful for sales and specials allowing me to "spoil" my kids on a budget.
5. I am thankful for the ability to work from home.
6. I am thankful that my husband values our children being with us and not spending their days with other people.
7. I am thankful for Thursday night Bible study, friends and learning.
8. I am thankful for whispers from the Lord. You are enough.
9. I am thankful when I'm having a rough day people understand and are encouraging.
10. I am thankful for my community. I have no idea what I'd do without them.
Friday, November 1, 2013
|Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking|
Five Minute Friday: Grace
my oldest daughter's name.
what gets me through the day.
forgiveness so undeserved.
a holy re-do of the tough moments.
without grace, where would i be? i'm so thankful that i have salvation through grace and not through anything i could imagine to do on my own. i am so short of where He is. i'm thankful that He recognized that shortcoming and gave grace so that instead of living in the shame of our sin we could live free in Him.
grace. underserved gift. unmerited favor. freedom.