1. I am thankful for the lady who stopped my girls at the bookstore yesterday to tell them how wonderfully behaved they were. They had done such a good job and it made me almost tear up listening to her praise them. I'm thankful for her and their good behavior.
2. I am thankful the boys are growing well, sleeping well and doing great.
3. I am thankful for some extra time with Grace yesterday. We needed it.
4. I am thankful for sales and specials allowing me to "spoil" my kids on a budget.
5. I am thankful for the ability to work from home.
6. I am thankful that my husband values our children being with us and not spending their days with other people.
7. I am thankful for Thursday night Bible study, friends and learning.
8. I am thankful for whispers from the Lord. You are enough.
9. I am thankful when I'm having a rough day people understand and are encouraging.
10. I am thankful for my community. I have no idea what I'd do without them.