Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #97

Here goes!

1. I am thankful for the lady who stopped my girls at the bookstore yesterday to tell them how wonderfully behaved they were.  They had done such a good job and it made me almost tear up listening to her praise them.  I'm thankful for her and their good behavior.

2. I am thankful the boys are growing well, sleeping well and doing great.

3. I am thankful for some extra time with Grace yesterday.  We needed it.

4. I am thankful for sales and specials allowing me to "spoil" my kids on a budget.

5. I am thankful for the ability to work from home.

6. I am thankful that my husband values our children being with us and not spending their days with other people.

7. I am thankful for Thursday night Bible study, friends and learning.

8. I am thankful for whispers from the Lord.  You are enough.

9. I am thankful when I'm having a rough day people understand and are encouraging.

10. I am thankful for my community.  I have no idea what I'd do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment