1. I am thankful for our family pictures!!!
2. I am thankful for busy bags (even though we're going to have to work at them keeping Miss Grace busy while I work!)
3. I am thankful for an understanding husband!
4. I am thankful for getting details in place for the Bible study we're starting soon!! LOVE working with teen girls!
5. I am thankful for falling asleep quickly and staying asleep. I have sleep issues usually but when I'm baby sleep deprived I sleep SO MUCH BETTER when I'm actually asleep.
6. I am thankful for mocha fudge brownies.
7. I am thankful for my team of people who help make my job easier!
8. I am thankful for all the people I know who just had babies or are pregnant! OH MY! I was telling a friend that everyone who is in the "having kids" stage at our church is pregnant...making it my turn again. ACK!
9. I am thankful for growing up in a godly family. My grandpa is in the hospital this morning but no one is panic, they just asked for prayer. I love that although it is hard they know where to find strength.
10. I am thankful for great (although sometimes overly rainy) weather!
Add a comment or link up!