A few days late...you'll forgive me won't you?
1) I am thankful for ABIGAIL ANN who was born on August 31, 2011 at 1:16pm. She was 21 inches long and 9lbs 8oz. A beautiful baby girl!
2) I am thankful for an easy delivery, no tearing and what appears will be a speedy recovery.
3) I am thankful for 10 perfect fingers, 10 perfect toes and what appears to be perfect in between. She has had no health issues and is doing great!
4) I am thankful that breastfeeding is going much easier this time and we seem to be doing well. Not going to give up easily!
5) I am thankful that so far nights haven't been terrible and she has been an "easy" baby.
6) I am thankful that although there have already been a few issues, Grace is adjusting relatively well and hopefully will get "gentle" very soon!
7) I am thankful for my awesome family and friends who cheered us on, encouraged us and rejoiced with us when she was born!
8) I am thankful for my husband...without whom there would be no babies but seriously, I would have a hard time getting through the labor without him...he is my hero!
9) Drugs. Sorry natural mommas, you're tougher than I am. I am thankful for epidurals which made the experience much more enjoyable :)
10) I am thankful for everyone who prayed for us during the day. Labor/delivery can always be a bit scary and knowing that ya'll were on guard for us is always a true blessing.
I'll follow up with Abi's birth story and some pictures VERY soon!