Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Monday! (Baby Update)

Hey there!

Today I had another Dr appointment!  She said I was "softening" but still not dilated past 1cm.  Frustrating!  So tomorrow I have a non stress test to make sure the baby is doing well and then I go in to be induced Friday morning if she has not arrived yet!  I'm frustrated because I feel like my body is not cooperating but at the same time I know that it is what it is and it's going to be just fine.

Today after my appointment I decided I needed to stay busy.  (I was pretty sore so I wanted to keep moving - otherwise I get cranky and even more sore.)  I rearranged the girls' room...again.


That is from the door...to the left is the dresser and on the other side of that is the closet door.  The blur in the middle, that is my super active 2 year old :)  I think it looks funny how high up all the wall decals are - but as Grace got bigger I had to move them higher or she would pull them off the wall.  Ah well! :)  Can't wait for them both to be here!

So anyway, if you are a pray-er, pray that this baby arrives when she is good and ready - hopefully before Friday so we don't have to deal with induction, but either way prayers are appreciated!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment