I was in my car listening to K-Love today and heard a song about doing everything we do for HIS glory! Love it! That was a good mood picker-uper!
1) I am thankful for 38 weeks of healthy pregnancy, 2 weeks till my due date and my baby girl who could arrive at ANY time! Cannot wait to meet her!
2) I am thankful for Stephanie who has miss Grace today to play with her three kids! As we all know I have a list of things to get done and hopefully will accomplish some of them today, all my work stuff and MAYBE squeeze in a nap. I also have a project I want to get done for her kids and my kids but I'm guessing that won't be today.
3) I was told I was "really cute pregnant" today...while I was walking out of the fabric store...by some 20-30 year old lady in a car. Thanks I think? It surprised me and made me laugh at how slow we are to compliment others sometimes. Thanks for noticing! :)
4) I am thankful that our family ministry update finally went out but I still need to figure out ways to get the word out about what we do and why to people we don't already know. Prayer...lots of prayer!
5) I am thankful that my kiddo is such a good sleeper! She does really well in her big girl bed, I am SO proud of her! She also usually sleeps in really well...except today she got up before 7am. Fortunately Hubs got up with her...unfortunately I forgot he had to be at work early so I woke up to the text message of "I have to leave for work, Grace is watching Sesame Street"...she was fine of course but I felt bad that he left for work before I got out of bed!
6) I am thankful for time with my husband and daughter. We spent Tuesday night out together and then Hubs and I went on a date last night. (Mama DiSalvos is seriously the best Italian food EVER) He is so much fun to be around and watching him with our little girl is delightful.
7) I am thankful for all the ways my friends have shown love lately - from keeping me company while Hubs is at work, watching my kiddo so I can focus on some other stuff that needs to get done, baking me happy birthday treats to just letting me talk and laughing with me over silly stuff. I love them!
8) I am thankful for 27 years of life! I had a birthday last weekend and I got to celebrate with my Grandpa who has a birthday the same day. I have learned so much and am excited to see what the next 27 years hold!
9) I am thankful for Beth Moore - I just finished her Paul Bible study. I learned a lot about him - he makes more sense to me now! I am also thankful for websites where I can find new Bible studies to do for awhile. (I want to find a new book similar to the one I finished...but I want to do something other than Beth Moore so I don't get in a rut)
10) I am thankful for God's provision for friends...one is pregnant with twins - one is pregnant and will be in the hospital for at least the next 4 weeks because of high blood pressure, but she is being taken care of and it is under control (her first baby) - two are completely trusting God with His timing and it is a JOY to see and be a part of - - I am blessed by these lovely women!
Got some thankfuls? Link up!
(And I'm thankful this is my 100th blog post!)