I was having a heck of a time coming up with 10 things to be thankful for yesterday. I went to bed thinking, I'll need to redo those tomorrow. I woke up thinking - I never want to leave my bed, my body HURTS. But...here are my new thankfuls.
1) I AM thankful for 41 weeks of healthy pregnancy. Although I would have like to met her by now, I know people who struggle with getting/staying pregnant and while I'm not a huge fan of the process I would like to think I wouldn't take this little life for granted.
2) I am thankful for my two friends who are pregnant and due in February and April. I'm also thankful for my friend who is currently 33 weeks and so far has managed to keep her blood pressure under control and the baby in - we are praying for AT LEAST one more week but hopefully more!
3) I am thankful for simple gifts. I love how some one's face lights up when you do something for them that isn't even a big deal but they like it anyway. I have a couple projects to work on soon and pass on to people, just because it's fun.
4) I am thankful that my little girl is getting more and more verbal. It is getting so much easier to understand what she wants/needs and that makes life MUCH less complicated.
5) I am thankful that my daughter imitates. It is a reminder to be on my best behavior - it also warms my heart when SHE grabs my hand before meals to pray and gives a loud AMEN at the end!
6) I am thankful for family and friends who have remained "on call" for a few weeks now and are ready to spring into action when this baby gets here!
7) I am thankful for my husband who has a birthday coming up on Tuesday. I love my man!
8) I am thankful for my new chores list, my Christmas list that is started (the buying one not the "I want" one) and the little things that I have gotten done to pass the time!
9) I am thankful for healthy meals for my kiddo! I have been making a concentrated effort to make sure she is eating well lately. She downed some eggs yesterday, I was so proud. Usually she is not a fan of meat!
10) I am thankful for the Lord and how He gives us strength for each day.
If you have thankfuls, link up here: