This has been a hard, crazy hormonal, lots going on, family tragedy type week. BUT in the midst of all that, it STILL seems fairly easy to find 10 things to be thankful for.
1. I am thankful for 39 weeks of pregnancy and 1 (or less than 1, or up to 3) left! I cannot wait to meet this little girl although I still have a hard time wrapping my head around TWO kids!
2. I am thankful that despite hardship, tears, questions and uncertainty God is still God. I know He has the power to heal and transform and that I DON'T have to understand it. Praise the Lord for that!
3. I am thankful for my sweet little girl. She is getting more and more little kid-ish every day and much less like a baby. She now apologizes to me when she falls down or hurts herself...no idea why. It's cute though. I also love waking up to mommy?...mommy? MOMMY! on the monitor :)
4. I am thankful for my husband. He works really hard to do everything he needs to for our family, the ministry and himself. I'm proud of him and I'm not sure I tell him that enough!
5. I am thankful for good friends who are willing to help out with personal and ministry things at a moments notice. I simply pray that they know they can count on me in the same ways.
6. I am thankful for being in the serious planning stages for our next Princess Program! I'll post more later but it is a 15ish week Bible study focused on teen girl issues. Such an amazing time!
7. I am thankful for women who get worked up about the same things I do! Lets feed those kids, give them hugs, love on them and tell them they are worthwhile!!
8. I am thankful for conversations like these:
Me - Is it bad that all I want to do is go to bed?
Hubs - You're 9 months pregnant...I think that's fine.
Me - So what should we get Grace for her birthday?
Hubs - Ummm, a little sister?
9. I am thankful that I get to go with my good friend Morgan to hear Beth Moore speak tomorrow! (Assuming this kid stays in!) Sooooo pumped!
10. I am thankful that despite my hormones and getting in my own way, I know that God loves me and at the end of the day I am HIS and that is what counts.
Link up with your thanksfuls here (or leave them in the comments!)