Sunday, August 31, 2014

To Abi, on your 3rd birthday!




Abi,

You are such an amazing little girl.  I'm so glad you're mine.  You have such energy and spunk!  You have such an amazing little sassy side but are so kind and gentle and sweet.  I LOVE how you adore your brothers and sister.  You are always quick to be mommy's helper and you don't want to be left out of anything!

I love watching you grow and learn.  Already I feel like you are such a verbal little girl - sometimes slurring words together in your hurry to communicate and other times slowly and carefully choosing your words to articulate your thoughts.  You are so little with these flashes of big-kid that I'm just not ready for yet!

I'm thankful for your heart, your love for life and your easy smile.  Your a stubborn kid, but I can't wait to see how you will use that to stand up for what you believe in and to serve people around you.  God crafted you, my precious second daughter, in such an exciting, unique way and I cannot wait to see how you continue to grow.

Love,
Mommy



For your birthday dinner you asked for:
Chicken tenders, tater tots and broccoli

For your birthday cake you asked for:
Strawberry short cake (although mommy made you chocolate cupcakes too because I didn't think you'd actually eat strawberry short cake...I was right :)

Your favorite toys are:
Don't Break the Ice with your sister and your baby dolls

You don't like:
Being told no or when mom forgets to have a cup in the fridge for you in the morning :)



Kiddo, don't ever forget I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment