Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten [#2]

So for this week's thanksfuls I'm going to go with....

1) Continued Pregnancy Symptoms
My first DR appointment isn't until next Wednesday (less than a week!) and I still feel very pregnant so I'm hoping this baby will be given a clean bill of health and I can let myself really start to get excited!

2) My new computer
It isn't up and running yet but apparently it will be MUCH faster than this one.  This one freezes everytime I get on myspace for work.  Not good, not good.

3) Sesame Street
So far it seems like it is fairly educational and not too crazy...and it keeps Grace's attention for 42 minutes so I can get things done when I need to.  I'm not a fan of too much TV but 42 minutes a day?  Sure, that's fine.

4) Almost finished with my Bible Study book
I am almost finished with a Bible Study book I started...well, a long time ago.  Two more days!  Then I think I am going to do Beth Moore's Paul study.

5) Running water...and the knowledge that it can all be done.
I like not having to stress about feeding my kid or keeping her clean (or me and Aaron for that matter).  It's nice to know that the basics we take for granted are always there.

6) My mom's haircuts
My hair is LONG...and when I get it cut at Mama's Hair Cuts it is free of charge and comes with childcare :)

7) The ability to sleep
I got to sleep for 12 hours last night.  (Basically from when Grace went to bed till when she got up) Oh man did I not feel good!

8) Health
I love that Aaronm, Grace and I are almost never sick.  It certainly makes life easier!

9) Quiet...
I like those peaceful times at my house when I can just think.  Although I think the quiet now may mean there is mac and cheese all over my kitchen. Nope, she ate every last noodle (well, I may find a few later).  And yes, sometimes I leave the room while my kid eats...I listen to her still but she doesn't eat well when she has an audience.

10) Bathtime
I love taking baths (and have been almost nightly it seems) and I love when my kiddo takes bath.  It is fun to watch her splash and play.


Might not have been the 10 most earth shattering things...but those are my 10 thankfuls for this week!

10)

No comments:

Post a Comment