Friday, February 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday Top Ten #87


Thankful this week for...

1. Preschool - how much fun this has been!  I love when my kiddo wakes up and says "I want to do more school!"

2. Strawberry/chocolate/caramel/peanut butter smoothies.  My stomach doesn't love a ton of stuff right now so this is nice.

3. Gilmore Girls.  Can't wait till Grace is old enough.

4. Daddy taking the girlies outside to play!

5. Figuring out my new work schedule.

6. Secrets.

7. Princess Day on Sunday!  I get to take some amazing girls out to a wonderful dinner - so excited!

8. Our new church building.  It's going to be a lot of work moving stuff in and out every week but hopefully it'll work well.  Grace does NOT like the new building because she tripped and smacked her head HARD last week but hopefully she'll get over that :)

9. Abi's clean bill of health.  Finally.  She had a cold, double ear infection, allergy to penicillin and I think that was it.  Doing better now.

10. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment