Friday, February 15, 2013

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #88




I am so so thankful this week.  I can't even begin to describe it.  This has been a long, hard week in a lot of respects between youth ministry stuff and just some different situations but I'm so thankful. 

1. I am thankful for my Husband.  I could dedicate this entire page to him but I am so thankful that he cooks for me (and listens to random comments about food that sounds good and makes THAT!), I"m thankful he puts our family first ALWAYS, I'm thankful that he makes me feel treasured, I am thankful that he puts up with my crazy and I am so thankful that he picked me.  :)

2. I am thankful for some productive Dr appointments this week.  Abi is sick again but at least we know now it is just a bad cold and not something that settled into her lungs.  Will keep trying to get her fixed up.

3. I am SO thankful for my friends who just jump to rally around me.  I would not trade this group of people that I do life with for anything.

4. I am thankful I got to talk to my best bud who is far far away.  They finally had working phones so I got to chat with her for a bit AND she'll be home for a visit soon!

5. I am thankful that my parents live close by and are letting my girlies spend the night there tonight.  This momma could use a good night's sleep.

6. I am thankful for a reduced work schedule and flexibility.

7. I am thankful for our new church location.  It has been more 'work' but has been going great and I'm just pumped.  Last week's music was stellar!  (And the drummer was awesome!)

8. I am thankful for people who say 'if you need anything just ask' and absolutely mean it.

9. I am thankful for getting to hang out with my friend's kiddos.  She and her hubs have 5 AWESOME kids and it was great to give them a night out.

10. Speaking of, I am thankful that on Tuesday when I posted "bread pudding and trail mix sound really good right now" my friend had BOTH for me at her house on Tuesday night when I watched her kids.  Now that is love.

11. I am so thankful for the girls in the picture at the top.  Those are our graduating princess girls and they are so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment