Friday, April 19, 2013

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #91

I'm only a day late! :)

1. I'm thankful for two babies who are growing healthy and strong from all we can tell!  I'm also super thankful for my two big girls.  What an amazing family I've got!

2. I'm thankful that my husband likes to cook for me!

3. I'm thankful for a job that I enjoy and that I'm only away from the home part time (although sometimes that still feels like a lot!)

4. I'm thankful for Duck Dynasty - because it's awesome.

5. I'm thankful for good discussions about life and where we're going.  I'm excited to see what is down the road for us.

6. I'm thankful for a date night with my mom this weekend!

7. I'm thankful that in the midst of tragedy our country seems to generally come together.

8. I'm thankful for park dates and playing outside.

9. I'm thankful that my kid is too young to grasp that not all people are good and that strangers can actually be dangerous (that being said I keep a very watchful eye on her!)

10.  I'm thankful for new personal goals and hopefully some changes coming soon.

11.  I'm thankful for spur of the moment Youngs Dairy dates with my girls and ice cream for lunch.

12. I am thankful that my migraines/headaches seem to be gone (a little sad I have to be careful on sugars but that's ok right?)

13. I'm thankful I get to see the babies next Friday and might even get to find out genders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment