Thursday, April 25, 2013
Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #92
1. I am super duper excited and thankful for my ultrasound tomorrow where I should find out if we are team pink or team blue! AAAAAAAHHHHH! So pumped.
2. I'm thankful for the nice lady at the park who gave me a tissue when my allergies were going nuts and I hadn't packed any.
3. I am thankful for Grace's date with her Daddy and their boat ride. She had a blast.
4. I am thankful for some one-on-one time with Abi this week. We don't get a lot of that.
5. I am thankful for my girls who generally play so well together.
6. I am thankful for my husband who understand (or at least pretends to be understanding) when I tell him two babies multiple times a day.
7. I am thankful for simplicity.
8. I am thankful for my Tuesday night Bible study girls.
9. I'm thankful for meeting and exceeding some work goals.
10. I'm thankful for the busy weekend I have coming up!