Friday, April 12, 2013

Ch ch ch changes....

I wish I had a little head to keyboard recorder (sometimes) so that when I had posts to write I could think them out and then they'd just appear rather than hoping I'll find time and that the words will still be there when I get to it.  Usually by the time I sit down to write, the words are gone and I stare at a mostly empty screen before deleting it. 

I'm thinking of deleting the blog.  Well, making it private I suppose would be a better option.  I feel like life has catapulted me into all these new categories that I didn't anticipate - large family, mom of multiples, home school, etc.  I want to be able to explore all those things and possibly (possibly)  try to expand my audience and share a bit more with the world.  I just think I'd like a fresh start to do that.  We shall see.

Currently I am working on figuring out a few things...

...home school for Grace.  My first "effort" was a flop and not for lack of enthusiasm on her part.  I do think she was too young for anything structured so that knowledge helps but I just feel like there are so many options and ways and ideas that I need to really buckle down and figure out my goals and then how I want to get there.

...schedules.  This is a recurring theme in my life.  I usually come up with schedules and systems that last for a few weeks but my resolve to stick to them usually fades quickly.  Frankly, I need to put on my big girl pants and just decide how I want to do life and let the pieces fall where they may.  And I need to get better at doing laundry with any consistency before there are six of us.  :)


I don't know.  I have a lot on my mind but that's enough for today.  I am ready for the weather to stay warm - we all do better when we spend the mornings outside. 

1 comment:

  1. You're going to throw a wrench in my blog checking habit if this goes private. lol! But totally understandable.

    Miss you! And those babies of yours!

    ReplyDelete