Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday Top Ten #93

So many things to be thankful for!

1. I am thankful for all the cleaning and organizing that I got done yesterday.  Super tired today.  The boys now have a closet (which I think my mother is trying her best to fill - she is so fun!) and the girl's closet actually has some space in it.

2. I am thankful for Hub's hard work on our house.  He has just been going to town on repairing, cleaning and improving and I'm so blessed!

3. I am thankful for my Dr appts and ultrasounds scheduled every two weeks (each is 4 weeks apart, they just happen to fall every two weeks) so I get to see/hear my boys frequently.

4. I am thankful that we are not keeping these boys' names a secret!  That was soooo hard!

5. I am thankful for my Hub's because when I say, whatever you want, you're the boss - I can say it knowing he will make a great decision for our family.

6. I am also thankful that my Hub's asks for my input :)

7. I am thankful that Abi slept like a champ in a big girl bed last night and for nap today.  (Although twice I went in last night and her, her pillow, Elmo, her cup and blanket had squished into the bottom shelf of the changing table...weird)

8. I am thankful for impromptu Daddy & Daughter dates - I'm not even sure where they are off to but I get some quiet time!

9. I am thankful for my "Big Kids" (read teens that I love and consider family) and how sweet and helpful they are.

10. I am thankful for my best friend flying home a week from today after being gone for MONTHS!

11. I am thankful that Morgan graduated from BGSU!  I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She gets to move to Michigan and be a big kid and I am so pumped for her and proud of her!! 

1 comment:

  1. Morgan SchneiderMay 7, 2013 at 2:33 PM

    :) Thank you!! I want to see you this week, by the way! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete