Wednesday, May 29, 2013

21 Weeks, My Girls and More

It's been quiet around here.  I actually told my husband yesterday after a few days of not feeling great that I just wanted to sleep and not talk to anyone.  Today I feel better so figured I should jot down a few notes!

The Boys:
I am 21weeks and 2 days now.  I had an ultrasound last Friday.  They are 15oz each and 61st percentile.  (Read: I have HUGE babies)  I'm not sure what this will do for due dates...I'm hoping early but safe early - I'd rather keep them in if they need the time!  We shall see.  So far everything is looking great so I'm just getting really excited.  I've gained 11lbs so far which seems to be good (Dr is happy) so not bad!

The Girls:
They are getting over some summer colds so it has been a rough few days around here.  Today they seem to be in better moods so that's always more fun!  We did an art project to send to the great grandparents.  I had them lay down on paper (waist up) with their arms spread wide so we can "send hugs".  I saw it on a blog this morning and seemed like a great way to keep them busy while I cleaned up a bit.

The Hubs:
I have the best Hubs.  While I think he thinks I'm crazy, I think he is starting to get my crazy.  (For example, I cannot stop thinking about the things we need to prepare for these babies...which isn't much and could ALL be purchased by him while I'm in the hospital if need be...NOT a big deal, but it's stressing me out!)  Anyway, he has finished redoing our kitchen and bathroom floors.  I'm loving it!  He also set up our pool so I'm pretty pumped for the water to warm up a bit and then live in the pool.

Me:
I'm good. I am feeling a bit whiny although it is mainly just uncomfortable.  I don't take a lot of belly pictures but I think now I'm about the size that I am toward month 7-8.  My stomach is huge and heavy and some of my maternity clothes already don't fit!   We do a lot of clothes sharing so I've got a bucket to dig through to find some bigger sizes.  Other than that I am stressing about stupid things like pacifiers, closet arrangement, newbie photo props and bottles and the not so little things like breastfeeding, sleeping arrangements and how my girls will transition.  Prayer.  :) 

This has still been my easiest pregnancy so far so I am trying to not complain (or whine) because I know how very blessed we are.  I am so thankful for these boys and cannot wait to meet them!  Oh, and if I haven't shared, their names will be Levi James and Jacob Daniel.  :)  So crazy to see it in writing!

On with life - my goal is to get as much accomplished today as I can because I know tonight is date night with my man and I'll get to relax!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment