Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #94


What a week!  On Tuesday Hubs and I talked about tearing out carpet and tiling the kitchen and dining room floors.  On Wednesday I had no carpet.  He is not a procrastinator.  I spent yesterday at my parents house and am spending the night again tonight.  Last night they were at my sister's house so it was just me and the girls...seriously felt like I was in the most luxury hotel EVER. Tonight it was fun to hang out with them and so nice to let my mom help calm Abi down when she was having a rough bed time.  And anyway...on with my thankfuls...

1. Thankful for an amazingly sweet text tonight from a woman I am blessed to call a friend.  We do not live close but I am grateful for her wisdom and gentleness.  I have loved watching her family grow and grow up and love her transparency in both successes and failures. 

2. I am thankful for my sweet man who has worked non stop.  I am so excited about these floors but at the same time I just love how much he loves his family.  I am proud to be his wife.

3. I am thankful for people who do good deeds in secret and are so humble and generous.

4. I am thankful for my girls both sleeping in big girl beds and doing a great job.  They really do well at night (still working on bed time).

5. I am thankful for our garden being dug up and hopefully we'll get some plants in soon :) 

6. I am thankful for time with friends, honest conversations and joy.

7. I am thankful for babies and celebration and Mothers Day but also the reminders to love on those who want but can't have babies, those who have lost babies and those who are not yet at that part of their life.

8. I am thankful for my momma.  Her honesty and love for people as well as her compassion.  She is such a strong woman and I hope that I turn out like her!

9. I am thankful for my parents opening their house for me and the girls while Hubs is working so hard on our floors.

10. I am thankful for the babies who are starting to kick me more and more.  I cannot wait to meet these boys and while it seems like it will be overwhelming at times, I know God is in control and His grace is enough!

Are you thankful this week!?

No comments:

Post a Comment