Monday, July 1, 2013

26 Week Pregnancy Update and Not Getting It All Done


Hey all!  26 weeks!  Less than 100 days until due date!  That is counting to 40 weeks but I'm still kind of secretly hoping they come a little early :)  Someone was asking if we had the nursery all done - I laughed.  The plan is for them to sleep in our room for awhile and then when we move them we'll probably kick the girls out of the playroom.  We shall see! :)  I feel completely calm about it and ready for them to get here.  I do joke with Hubs that I will probably send him to Target with a shopping list while I'm in the hospital just to get it all finished up.  I'm not worried about it.

The Boys:
So far so good - no new news!  Here is a 3D picture of baby A at 24 weeks.

Sideways - cheek is lowest white part...you can see nose, mouth, eyes.
 And a profile of Baby B in "regular"....
He was feeling much less photogenic.

The Girls:
The girls have been doing well.  They are starting to make me nervous...ok, Abi is starting to make me nervous.  MY MOMMY comes out of her mouth a lot so I don't know how she is going to handle all this...but it is what it is and there's no going back now!  I think she'll do ok when the boys are here but I'm praying God would give us all calm.  Grace is a smartypants.  She finished her first "school" workbook and asks me when we'll get a new one.  :)  We are not going to do "formal" school until next year but it's fun to work with her on some concepts.  Hopefully we can get Abi involved too - that'd give them both some mom time I think they could use.

Hubs:
My Hubs is awesome.  Yesterday he helped set up church, played drums, preached a sermon, tore down, hung out while I napped (the girls were asleep too), informed me we were going on a road trip, took us all to explore and fish, came home and cooked dinner.  He spoils me :) 

Me:
I'm good.  I feel like I'm continuing to slow down which frustrates me, but it is just a season.  I am trying to use some of this time to figure out schedules and life and what I want our world to look like.  I feel like I have such a long way to go in the mom/homemaker areas and I'm thankful that my family is awesome.  We'll see how things go but I hope to continue to do better and better! (Pray for me if you think of it!). 

I'm super pumped for 4th of July and hoping it doesn't rain and isn't too hot.  We'll see! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! And those kids of yours! And I can't wait to meet these boys!

    ReplyDelete