Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #95


It is my goal to start doing Thankfuls WAY more frequently.  I miss the weekly reminder to take joy in the big and little things so that is my challenge for myself, at least until the boys arrive.

1. I'm thankful for an awesome 4th of July with family and friends.  I love that they all love our kids (ours were the only two littles) and no one seemed to care if they got jumped on, had their food stolen or were otherwised asked to be entertainment.

2. I'm thankful that my girls are wearing superhero capes and want to rescue people!   And that they are pretending to be Super Readers. :)

3. I'm thankful for strong kicks from the boys.  Calms my heart to know they seem to be doing well!

4. I'm thankful that Hubs and I take time to go on dates and talk.  I'm so blessed.

5. I'm thankful that He does make all things new.

6. I am thankful for planning, excitement and dreaming big.

7. I am thankful for naps!

8. I am thankful for cuddling my kiddos.

9. I am thankful for great sleepers (for the most part!)

10.  I am thankful for goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment