It's weeks like this that I wish I could lock myself in my room for a day and not come out...but then who would take care of my little one and would I really want to miss an entire day of her sweet face? I think not. It has been a rough week in my world - car issues that seem overwhelming, I haven't been feeling good (we're going to test tomorrow...might be too soon...or I might be crazy), its been a hard communication week in marriage and as always I have a pile of things that all need attention right now. But "Jesus is my portion, a constant friend is He. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me."
I have a friend who has "Thankful Thursday" blogs - so here goes...
1) I have amazing friends who rally around me when I need support and who will rejoice with me over the little things.
2) I have a beautiful little girl who makes me smile with her smile.
3) I have a surprise baby shower to look forward to this weekend...because babies are fun to celebrate.
4) My house WILL get cleaner this weekend and that is a good thing.
5) I got to help make a difference to someone today.
7) I have some projects for the weekend I am really looking forward to.
It's weeks like these that I'm thankful for my friends and family and as I look around at the craziness of the world, I realize that I have it pretty darn good. I'm hoping tomorrow shots will go ok for Grace and hopefully she will get some rest (and this momma will get some work done). We shall see. I'm trying to get some work done now - it's not going very well. I am making a baby shower cake for Sunday and am too busy looking at ideas :) Ah well, it'll all get done right?