Monday, April 9, 2012

Thoughts, Coupons and Silliness


Did I already mention on here I have a four year old at my house this week?  My little sister-in-law (yes, she is four...my husband will be 34 this year...and she isn't the youngest...wrap your head around that one!).  We have had such a good time so far but I'm pretty sure she will be ready to go home when the week is up.  My darling 2 year old has been harassing her sun up to sun down.  I think she just likes playing with someone with as much energy as she has.

Tonight I started doing the Experiencing God Bible study with 3 lovely young ladies.  My big kids told me they missed me though, that made me sad.  I love them dearly but time is fleeting for sure!  Friday we start our next Princess Program and I have 12 (TWELVE!) girls interested!  Oh my!  It should be a ton of fun though.

One of the Attic girls called this morning wanting to chat so I picked her up and headed to the park with the kids.  I love my job.  It isn't every day you get to be a friend, mentor, encourager and mom all in the same moment.  It's the best!


Here was my Target trip tonight:

Ammonia 1.12
Method Kitchen Cleaner 2.69
3 4-Packs of Light bulbs 7.17
Aquafresh 2.19
8 boxes of Pasta 8.00

I paid...... 7.50..... for all of it.

Ammonia 1.12  (1.12)
Method Kitchen Cleaner 2.69 (.69)
3 4-Packs of Light bulbs 7.17 (free, plus .83 overage)
Aquafresh 2.19 (.19)
8 boxes of Pasta 8.00 (6.00)
Tax (.34)

No comments:

Post a Comment