Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #96


Happy Thursday! :)

I'm thankful this week and hope you are too.  I feel like there is so much crazy going on in the world that taking a couple minutes to remember the grace of our Lord is necessary.

1. I am thankful for my little girls who are celebrating birthdays - another year of being a mom, watching them grow, laughter, tears - it's all worth it.

2. I am thankful for my little boys who continue to grow healthy and strong.  There have been no complications so far and I am praying that we continue that through this pregnancy.

3. I am thankful for people who come together during hard times rather than turning on each other.  How great the world would be if we could be more supportive and less competitive.

4. I am thankful for a good month so far at work.  I'm hoping it continues through the end of the month!

5. I am thankful for my husband who is such an awesome leader.  I am so blessed to have him in my life and just how he pours his heart out for us.

6. I am thankful for my family - parents, grandparents, sister, etc.  I am reminded over and over again how easy I had it as a kid and how I didn't have to go through a lot of the stuff that teens we work with deal with.

7. I am thankful for my two "big girls" that live with us.  It is wonderful to be able to share in their lives, help them and learn from them!

8. I am thankful for my sis-in-law's baby boy who is also growing healthy and strong!  She is due next week and we are anxiously awaiting his arrival as well!

9. I am thankful for humor, laughter and fun.  It is so needed.

10. I am thankful for a God who sees all.  I know that we don't always understand what is going on around us, but how amazing to know Him who does and can make sense of it all.

Are you thankful?  Leave 'em in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! 2 posts in one week!!

    I'm so happy to hear that everything's going well. It's so hard for me to be so far away, and not get to see you as much as I want to.

    I think about you every day, and miss you more than I could actually explain. I can't wait to meet those boys of yours! I'll make a special trip down once they're here!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete