Monday, September 16, 2013

To Abi, on your second birthday


Abi Ann,

I LOVE your smile.  You can light up a room faster than anyone I know.  All I have to do is point a camera at you and say cheese and you cooperate immediately.  You are a stubborn girl who knows what she wants - and I think that's a good thing!  You love to be cuddled and still like to curl up in my lap with your blankie.  Your speech is getting easier to understand and I think you like it that we can have conversations now.

Favorite Food: Pretzel or fruit
Least Favorite Food: Strawberries

Favorite Drink: Chocolate Milk
Lease Favorite Drink: I don't think you have a least favorite

Favorite Show: Daniel Tiger
Least Favorite Show: Anything mom or dad might want to watch

Favorite Doll: Your puppies

Favorite People: Your family!

Favorite Day of the Week: CHURCH DAY!  and GRANDMA DAY!

Favorite Toy: Ponies and the Cootie Bugs game - you like to build them and create different bugs

You are a delight and a joy.  You are such a sweetie and care about the people around you.  I'm so glad you're mine!

I will always be here for you and will always love you!

Love,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. What kid doesn't like strawberries!?

    ReplyDelete