Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #47

This was a good weekend. 

1 .Grace at Carribean Cove Waterpark

2. Time with my Great Aunt and Great Uncle - the kids LOVED them!

3. My Aunt's great idea to take Grace to a bounce house!

4. Watching her enthusiasm.  Can't wait to crop and edit this picture!
5. MOMMY ROBOT - Grace has been telling me she
is a robot every day since we saw this.  It generally also
includes a sticker on her mouth...not sure why :)

6. Talking on the Barbie phone!

7. My dear friend Morgan.  She made this trip amazing.
Could not have done it without her!  Yes, she was really
enthusiastic about Barbie!

8. They had an amazing Mr Potato Head display.  Grace had a great
time putting them together! (As did Morgan and I!)
9. Digging for dinosaur bones! :)
10. Abi enjoying the soft play area at the museum.  She was such a trooper!



We had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these pics!! I seriously had an AMAZING time on this trip! Highlight of my spring break! Thanks for taking me along!!

    ReplyDelete