Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #48




It's Still Thursday!  :)

0. I am thankful for "Hey, are you busy?  Oh good, I'm currently in your hometown and I've got an hour."  from my best friend who was unexpectedly in town from 8 hours away!

1. I am thankful for the absolutely ridiculous playlist that is currently keeping me company including but not limited to Dashboard Confessional, Kenny Chesney, Roper and Good Charlotte.

2. I am thankful for a continued good bill of health for some twins I'm stoked to meet soon!

3. I am thankful for three young friends who came to play this morning.  I saw my life in a few years when I have five kids...and I kinda liked it :)  (Yes, I know it is ALL up to God and we may or may not even have more kids...but I liked it)

4. I am thankful for an awesome planning session and friend time with two of my lovely friends and Princess co-leaders!

5. I am thankful for sillyness:

2010.............GRACE...........2012
6. I am thankful for some awesome time lately with my husband and my parents!

7. I am thankful for little girls who were SO cooperative when their mommy was sick! 

8. I am thankful for this genius idea I had if I ever have another baby...it goes like this:
Facebook: BTW, I have a blog
Blog: BTW, I'm having a baby...
we'll see who pays attention!....and no, that was NOT an announcement or even a hint.  PS, if I do announce I have a blog on FB don't get too excited right away, I've been thinking about it.

9. I am thankful for getting stuff done which has meant trying to get up early and burning the late night oil.

10.  I am thankful for both my girls asleep in the same room (AND OUT OF MY ROOM!...at least for tonight).  It only took 45 minutes for Abi to stop crying.  I wish I had a recording.  Grace sounded something like this...
(concerned) Abi, it's ok...
(gently) It's ok Abi, don't cry...
(firmly) Abi.  It's ok. No crying.
(seriously) ABI. No Crying.
(meaning it now) ABI NO CRYING IN BASEBALL.
Then she was upset because I wouldn't let her sleep WITH Abi in the crib...at least I think that's why she was upset...it was noisy.


I apologize for the excessive use of punctuation.  I'm tired :)


1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you tell people about your blog on facebook!! I look forward to reading it, and I know others would be too.

    Anyways, love your thankfuls!

    ReplyDelete