This has been a hard week. I feel like my kids have been crazy and frankly, I miss their smiles. I hate having to discipline and thinking about if she understands. If she gets why it isn't ok to pinch or bite. Why whining isn't acceptable and why we can't always get our own way. It has been sleepless nights, runny noses and lots of prayer.
In the midst of it...
1) I am thankful for smiles and laughter and fun and hugs and giggles and kisses.
2) I am thankful for the five young ladies who recently graduated from our Princess Program.
|Yes, that is a 22 passenger stretch SUV that we got to ride in...|
3) I am thankful for the continued healthy news about babies that I can't wait to meet!
4) I am thankful for a weekend vacation with my good friend Morgan. I seriously love her and am so thankful for her! (Also thankful to get this stack of gum off my desk! Ha ha!)
5) I am thankful - ok, I am super pumped which is the same thing right? - that my Lazy Mom tip is supposed to go on imalazymom.com tomorrow! Ha ha, nerd much?
6) I am thankful for my no kidding, office grade copy machine. I said "boss man, I need to order copies" and in return ended up with my very own legit copier. Its even a Xerox.... no really, nerd much?
7) I am thankful that my kid gets to go swimming on Saturday. She is EXCITED.
8) I am thankful I found a bathing suit within my budget that I like as much as one can like a bathing suit.
9) I am thankful for my dear friends who are always there for me. I love knowing that I have faithful friends to call on!
10) I am thankful that His mercies are new every morning.