Saturday, January 19, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Cherished

Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking

Five Minute Friday: Cherished

Go.

i feel like lately i have been thinking in Bible verses.  it is amazing the things that come to mind when i need them the most.  it is also amazing the lies that truth can replace when i do not allow it a foothold in my life.

i think that to me cherished is a word we use with memories, family and loved ones.  but really what sticks out to me is kids.  my kids.  me in relation to the Father.  kids who are alone and need to feel loved and cherished.

i am so thankful that my Father in heaven loves me enough to whisper in my ear when i need His truth to replace whatever I am facing each day.  i am so thankful that He has given me wisdom to whisper truth into my girls' ears when they need truth to replace lies each day.  i love getting to work with teens and being able to cherish them and give them truth in their days as well. 

i am a Princess. i am a daughter of The King.

Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment