Saturday, January 19, 2013

Some right now life basics...

Here is what is going on in my world...

What I am thinking about...
Preschool for Grace
Meal Planning
Daily schedules

What I am working on...
Concerts, shows, benefits and more
Earning free money on shopkick
Couponing

What is distracting me...
"Miss Invisible" by someone...I should probalby look that up
Gray's Anatomy
White Collar (next week)

What I'm loving...
My husband's wisdom
My girlies learning so much
Figuring out what Abi is 'saying'

What melts my heart...
Sister love
Jesus Loves Me sung to Grandparents
Grace telling me Jesus is in her heart

What I'm trying to figure out...
My kid's sleep issues
Some long term goals
How awkward it'd be to send out my Christmas cards now


Hope you all are doing well and learning and working and loving! 

1 comment: