Thought I'd do a quick list of blogs I read regularly...along with some quick notes. That way when I don't keep you entertained enough you can check in with one of them!
1. Curious Georgi - we became friends during her family's stay in Dayton. I still regularly ask for mom wisdom, tips for beating things like thrush and breastfeeding. She does more than "mom" posts and keeps it real about life!
2. Moments With Love - I think she is awesome about sharing her mom moments, adoption stories and more. I feel like a stalker because I don't know her but find her fascinating!
3. Life In A Shoe - she has 10 kids and has a lot of fun things to say! I love reading about big families and how they do it all! You will probably notice the big family thing tends to be a trend.
4. I'm A Lazy Mom - tips, recipes and tricks to help keep life simple!
5. Raising Olives - Another big family blog. I don't always agree...although the disagreement tends to be more with the delivery then with the statements.
6. Parent Hacks - a fun blog with helpful tips!