Thursday, November 17, 2011
Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #32
1. I am thankful that I can say to my husband "You're right and I'm wrong." (He was totally right about how to use a word - a category I usually win but he totally got me on that one!)
2. I am thankful I finally figured out how to set up my blog for easy reading on my phone!
3. I am thankful that ya'll haven't left me (and by ya'll I mainly mean Morgan...if anyone else reads this feel free to leave a comment) even though right now I'm posting once, maybe twice a week.
4. I am thankful for some time last Sunday to take pictures of my baby girl.
5. I am thankful for yet another new medicine for Grace. We have GOT to get this infection beat. (Also thankful that God is showing me another area I could use some work in - PRAYER!)
6. I am thankful Hub watched the girls for a bit today so I could get some work done!
7. I am thankful for my new van! Can I tell you, I am SO glad I joined the mom-van club. It is AWESOME...like driving my couch. As I said last week, some people call it in the right place at the right time, I call it in His hands.
8. I am thankful for God's protection. We have a couple crazy shows at our teen center this weekend and I am being thankful in advance that God is in control.
9. I am thankful for some sweet time with Miss Grace. Now that there are two of them I LOVE taking her to the store or out to do something by herself. We waited quite patiently for our turn on the horse at Meijer tonight and didn't fuss at all when it was time to leave!
10. I am thankful for some new prayer time. I think acknowledging that I didn't pray enough led to more prayer. Which led to wanting to pray more. I love it. I didn't end up reading Beth Moore's book again just yet but hope to do that one day too!