Thursday, February 23, 2012
Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #45
Again, sorry I've been a little sporadic lately. I feel like I'm reverting to anxious me so I'm trying to be wise about how I spend my time.
1. I am thankful for storytime at the library. Every time we go we have so much fun - I really like Grace interacting with kids and just watching her get so excited! I would love to find another weekly activity to do for just a little more out of the house fun.
2. I am thankful my shopping/couponing/budgeting is going well. So far I have kept to my weekly limit and I have pretty much only gone to the store once per week. This means less out of the house trips for us and makes me pleased!
3. I am thankful I got to meet baby Harrison today! What an adorable little man! My kids were NEVER that small!! :)
4. I am thankful for two more healthy, growing babies that I'll get to meet soon!
5. I am thankful for vacation coming up soon!
6. I am thankful that my Princesses graduate this Sunday and we get to go out to an AWESOME dinner.
7. I am thankful for girls who will do hair and makeup for me and be paid in cheesecake.
8. So this one is stupid. For SO LONG I have washed my hair, put mousse in it, sprayed it and let it dry. Did you know that parting the hair in a different place and a couple bobby pins can make SUCH A DIFFERENCE!?!? I know, I didn't know either! Thankful for my "new hairstyle". (My little sister called it "old hollywood")
9. I am thankful for a husband who calls me on my crazy, eats really strange dinners that I cook and helps discipline our children.
10. I am thankful for my family. For everything we have and that all our needs are taken care of.