|Doesn't she look SO OLD!?!?!? Ugh.|
Thankful Thursdays Top Ten
1. I am thankful that Abi slept 8 hours IN A ROW last night (she woke up once but only fussed for a few minutes then went back to sleep.) I needed it!
2. I am thankful for my teenagers. I love that they are willing to be honest with us and that we get to go through life with them.
3. I am thankful for my husband. He works SO hard!
4. I am thankful for this muffin recipe - I have made it three or four times with a strange variation of ingredients (applesauce, oil and apple juice, apple chunks, carrots, raisins, etc) and they ALWAYS turn out awesome!
5. I am thankful that the citrus thing really did seem to be Grace's issue. We are still rash free and I am so thankful for that!
6. I am thankful that Grace was super well behaved when we were at the Doctors office for Abi's shots. Although now she tells me "I have boo boo. I go to Doctor."
7. I am thankful for a Doctor who listens to my concerns and actually talks to me about them. (I hate shots!)
8. I am thankful for continued healthy pregnancies for two friends and those "final preparations" as they are getting ready to meet their new little ones!
9. I am thankful BEAUTIFUL flowers for my anniversary last Friday. My husband is such an amazing guy.
10. I am thankful for my little girls being sisters.