Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #42

Doesn't she look SO OLD!?!?!?  Ugh.

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten

1. I am thankful that Abi slept 8 hours IN A ROW last night (she woke up once but only fussed for a few minutes then went back to sleep.)  I needed it!

2. I am thankful for my teenagers.  I love that they are willing to be honest with us and that we get to go through life with them.

3. I am thankful for my husband.  He works SO hard!

4. I am thankful for this muffin recipe - I have made it three or four times with a strange variation of ingredients (applesauce, oil and apple juice, apple chunks, carrots, raisins, etc) and they ALWAYS turn out awesome!

5.  I am thankful that the citrus thing really did seem to be Grace's issue.  We are still rash free and I am so thankful for that!

6. I am thankful that Grace was super well behaved when we were at the Doctors office for Abi's shots.  Although now she tells me "I have boo boo.  I go to Doctor."

7. I am thankful for a Doctor who listens to my concerns and actually talks to me about them.  (I hate shots!)

8. I am thankful for continued healthy pregnancies for two friends and those "final preparations" as they are getting ready to meet their new little ones!

9. I am thankful BEAUTIFUL flowers for my anniversary last Friday.  My husband is such an amazing guy.

10. I am thankful for my little girls being sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment