Monday, January 30, 2012

What a Start...and I need your help.

I'm feeling productive today!

So far I've folded one load of laundry, got the bleach-ables out of the dryer, washed the girls clothes, made bread (bread machine), fed both girls a healthy breakfast, updated my to do list, meal planned, got my grocery/deal list together (looking a little lame this week), and read my Bible study book.  Good times, good times!

I Need Help.
So Hubs and I had our 5 year anniversary on Friday and he worked pretty much non-stop all last week, this weekend and will continue this week.  We are hoping to take a weekend off in February but what are some awesome "I love you and am thankful for your hard work" ideas to demonstrate my thankfulness in practical ways this week?  He is totally a gift guy but sooo hard to buy for.  And I'm not a huge fan of buying things for the sake of having something to hand him if it isn't wanted or practical.  Ok, go....

1 comment:

  1. You should get him his own Boppy. lol Or make one...

    ReplyDelete