|Is this a sign I check my emails and read blogs too much while I feed Abi?|
2. I am thankful for more blogging. I've been trying to write more when I have time and scheduling the posts to go out later or just doing drafts that I can come back to and tweak. Hopefully I'll get a routine and keep posting!
3. I am thankful for little boy twins we'll get to meet any day, a little boy that is due one month from yesterday and little boy and girl twins that we get to meet in March or April! I AM SO EXCITED FOR BABIES! And I noted yesterday it seems like when someone else is pregnant it goes so fast...when I'm pregnant it goes sooooooooo slow.
4. I am thankful for time with family tomorrow night.
5. I am thankful for my to-do list.
6. I am thankful for a couple nights of decent sleep (although a great nap and a night with more than 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep would be amazing). I am planning to nap on both Saturday and Sunday when the girls do...is it sad I am SUPER excited about this?
7. I am thankful for generally happy babies.
|Not really interested in cereal...|
8. I am thankful for coupons - so much fun...I am such a nerd.
9. I am thankful for God speaking to me with the things I need to hear. I love when I think "I need to work on this" and then that is what I run across in my quiet times. (Which I need to do better at!)
10. I am thankful for growth. For phases. For the knowledge that the hard will pass and the good just gets better. I am thankful that in my life He is faithful to complete the work He started in me and in my kids' live today is just one day in a really long process. I'm thankful.
12. SUPER pumped to get comments from people who don't normally comment! Thanks for that, made my day! (PS...mom, if you're still lurking you should comment every once in awhile too)
Link up here: