Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #77

Here are my Thankfuls for this week!  Don't forget to leave me some of your thankfuls!

1. I am thankful for a change at work that means (hopefully) both better business at work and only out of the house one day a week.

2. I am thankful for answered prayer and acknowledging HIM.

3. I am thankful for a few sets of silly circumstances this week.

4. I am thankful for people to kick ideas around with.

5. I am thankful for my AWESOME bridesmaid dress that I get to wear in just a couple weeks!

6. I am thankful for old Nick shows on YouTube (Camp Onawana...anyone?  Am I the ONLY person who remembers Salute Your Shorts?!?)

7. I am thankful for date night with my hubs - it had been too long!

8. I am thankful for clips of stupid game show outtakes on Youtube.

9. I'm thankful that this list does not have to be especially deep.

10. I am thankful for the quietness of my house at nap time.

1 comment: