I just realized that number #10 today will be 800 thankfuls. Wow!
|First Hair Cut!!! She was so excited!|
|Abi got some bangs. She ALWAYS had her hair in her face. |
Yes Morgan, Abi DOES have eyes! :)
1. I am thankful that one of my big kids is getting married this weekend to a man who loves Jesus and will live happily ever after (with lots of prayer and hard work at the marriage thing!).
2. I am thankful that my bridesmaid dress ROCKS. I am so pumped.
3. I am thankful that she has already given me permission to bawl like a baby. She's my first big kid getting married.
4. I am thankful that my mom is willing to watch my girlies all weekend so I can participate in all the wedding goodness without having to worry about them.
5. I am thankful that I get to talk to my Grandparents a lot. I love them. I can't imagine a world where you can't just pick up the phone and call them.
6. I am thankful for my husband who is a constant source of sanity in my world.
7. I am thankful that the election is over and that God is bigger than all of it.
8. I am thankful for emails from my friend who is so far away. I miss her.
9. I am thankful for this book I'm reading...which I'm not going to share the title of because if the rest of it is as good as the first few chapters EVERYONE I know is getting it for Christmas.
10. I am thankful that Thanksgiving is in two weeks and I get to see all my family. I LOVE IT.
Happy Thursday, be thankful!