1) My not-so-little-anymore daughter fell asleep in my arms today. I put her down for a nap and she was having none of it so we watched some Little House on the Prairie and she fell asleep. Good sleep training? Nope. Good bonding? Absolutely.
2) Pot roast for dinner! This is one of my family's favorite meals and one I hardly ever make. My husband is such a great guy he even did the dishes for me!
3) A lecture from my husband when I complained about how much I had to do "Remember the flowers, remember the birds, screw the ant." Made me laugh really hard and was that bit of inspiration I needed. (I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30...that NEVER happens!)
4) Game night with my girls on Monday. I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. I am NOT that much older than them but when one of them asked who Jack Nicholson was and I said "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" and the girl looked at me blankly...the another teen said "Bucket List" and got ooooh, HIM!
5) Two nights in a row without a midnight peep from the daughter. She is getting MUCH better at sleeping through the night and while I might only be able to enjoy it for 4 months until the new baby is here, I'll take it!
6) An awesome momma! I got two sets of Big/Little Sis shirts (including ones I was coveting but didn't want to spend the money on - $40 for two shirts? Ummm, no).
7) Date night with my husband. I cannot tell you how much I look forward to Wednesdays. It makes me VERY happy to spend time with my man and tell him my thoughts and fears and get some feedback.
8) My Dr. I LOVE HER! I have a new baby delivery doctor which makes me a little sad because I love the woman who delivered Grace. However, they are friends and both Christians so that makes me thrilled! (Grace has a well-baby tomorrow and it made me think of it!)
9) Quiet time. I always forget how much I need to take a few minutes with God. This morning I did my Beth Moore devo book while the munchkin was being silly. Then after she went to bed I sat and chatted with Him for a bit - I needed that! I love that He loves me enough to listen!
10) A new focus in my home on less TV and more Christian music. Not all the time and I'm not even close to where I want to be but I feel like we are slowly getting our brains back :)
That's my girl :)