Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #58

Fun fact to know and tell: I get migraines.  Not often, usually once every month or two, but when I do they take me out.  Usually I cannot be in any light and can't move (or else bad things happen).  I told Aaron after my migraine on Thursday night that it was second only to being in labor (which at least there are very strong drugs for).  Anyway, enough whining, but that is why I'm late on my thankfuls and my Five Minute Friday :)



1. I am thankful for a random field trip to the Air Force Museum.  Grace loved to see the planes and I was reminded of the sacrifice so many made for our country.  I think I assumed every older man was probably a Vet which may or may not have been accurate.  I have a picture of the museum when I was a kid and I was with my Grandpa.  I hope he is able to go with my kids one day soon.  She may not remember it but I will!

2. I am thankful for my kids having an overnight at my parent's house.  I went on a midnight date with my husband and some of the Attic kids and got to sleep in!

3. I am thankful for my husband taking over and letting me sleep for 12 hours on Thursday night.

4. I am thankful for making heathier choices!

5. I am thankful for a girls night with my mom and cousin!

6. I am thankful for standing Friday night phone dates with one of my best friends who doesn't live near me!

7. I am thankful for knowing the Lord provides!  How that knowledge gets me through sometimes!

8. I am thankful for awesome sales and getting to shop for boy clothes!  (Nope, not an announcement, I just happened to be going to the store and got my friend's "order" before I went!)

9. I am thankful for sunshine and playtime.

10. I am thankful for frozen yogurt popsicles.

1 comment: