Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Photo 3: Best Part of Your Day

Day 3: Best Part of Your Day


My favorite part of the day is usually in the morning when we get to play and relax together.  I feel like evenings are somewhat stressful because I get caught up in all that has to be done, but the mornings I've come to accept that nothing is going to be accomplished before nap time (work related, house related non-deadline stuff doesn't stress me out in quite the same way). 

This was when we were painting while Abi took a quick morning nap.  I love one-on-one time with the kids.  This morning one of my big kids came over to play with Grace while I took Abi to the Doctor (she's great! 22lbs, 28inches) and it was nice to have time just to love on Abi.  My kids play great together but I love alone time with them too.

One of my other favorite bits was captured in Day 1.  That is the time that Abi is usually in bed and Grace and I get to snuggle and watch a show before her nap.  I love that time to just chat and relax with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment