Thursday, July 19, 2012
Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #66
It is Thursday again already? I have not reverted to my old ways - just been a hard week. I will catch up and I have some content ideas bouncing around my head. But for now, here are my top tens...
1. I am thankful for all the blogs that said "When it's hard and overwhelming, just do the next thing." Every time I read that I thought, hmm, obvious much? But this morning when I felt completely overwhelmed I thought ok, all I have to do is the next thing. I can't tell you how thankful I was for that bit of advice then.
2. I am thankful for play dates at the park with Miss Stephanie and her five babies! (She has two babies and three big kids but Grace decided they were all her babies - and I'm sure she wouldn't disagree)
3. I am thankful for impromptu park dates with my parents.
4. I am thankful for exhausted, sweet smelling children who played hard and took a bath then crashed in bed.
5. I am thankful for a wonderful date night with my husband, good conversation, silliness and buy-one-get-one-free smash burgers :)
6. I am thankful for knowing that God has my back. Without that I think I'd be lost.
7. I am thankful for energy, excitement and revitalization - more on that later!
8. I am thankful for my "Experiencing God" study and Miss Abigail who meets with me faithfully every week.
9. I am thankful my father in law's car broke down on Monday (shh, don't tell him!). I really needed some quiet time with God and when I went to pick him up I think I got it. I also got to spend some quality time with my father in law so that was nice too!
10. I am thankful my kids love to cuddle.