So when it gets to 10:30 on Friday night and I haven't done my thankfuls yet somebody remind me mkay? I thought it was really weird when Five Minute Friday was cancelled today (vacation with no internet) because of course it wasn't Friday yet! It has been a bizarre week.
Monday: "normal" day of babies, office work and teaching two Bible studies ending with searing pain in my mouth
Tuesday: "woke up" after only sleeping an hour Monday night still in a TON of pain. Called Dentist and got an appointment
Wednesday: dealt with another night of pain although not nearly so bad. Had the best night's rest I've gotten since having babies. Dentist appoint #2. Spend the rest of the day with my family and in a fog.
Thursday: Tried to catch up...tried being the operative word.
Friday: Hung out with babies, went to zoo with the fam and now am back in the office!
I am thankful for...
1. Getting this tooth pain dealt with quickly! And so thankful that my Doc called today just to check on me! Love it!
2. Zoo day with the family! The girls (mainly Grace) loved the animals. She said her favorite was the horse which of course was the second animal we saw today. Ah well :) Aaron liked the monkeys. I liked the bears and the lions.
3. Friends who cover for me when I'm in no position to lead a Bible study due to incredible tooth pain or get anything useful accomplished. :)
4. Co-parenting. I am so thankful that I don't have to do the parenting thing alone and that my husband backs up my decisions and I back up his.
5. A new air conditioner in our bed room.
6. A night off of work for the hubs!
7. Trading the treadmill that I don't use for a photo session that I'm sure I will love!
8. Catching up with friends I haven't seen in a long time!
9. Losing some weight! (Not a lot but I love that it is enough that I *feel* healthier!)
10. The beautiful zucchinis and tomatoes in my garden!!