Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #75

I am so behind.  In life.  Really.  So blogging is important to me because it is a story of my journey and where I am and where I was.  But at the end of the day, it is usually last.  Generally because I feel guilty stealing away a few minutes to pour out my thoughts here when there are piles of projects sitting in my office around me.  I need to get over that.

This week I am thankful for...

1. A new Georgi baby that is coming soon!!

2. Friends who gently remind me to post. :)

3. A HUGE project that is almost "complete".  (It's an ongoing thing but the initial set up is almost done)

4. A new group of Princess Girls.  CANNOT wait to get to know these ladies better!

5. Chocolate yogurt.  Seriously?  Genius.

6. My amazing friend Christine who has watched my kids as much as I have these past few weeks.  She is great and it is awesome to have someone close by to watch my kiddos.

7. My beautiful little girls.  I feel like lately I've been tired, mean mom and I need to quit that.  They are seriously the best kids ever and deserve the best I can give them.

8. Chinese food...homemade by my husband.  He cleaned the kitchen too.  Seriously.  It was awesome.

9. Sleep.  Seriously, sleep is my friend these days.  I don't see enough of it.

10. Moments to stop and be thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy!! New posts make my day! I'll see you next week, by the way!! :D

    ReplyDelete