I meant to write this last night. Seriously :) I even had a mental list of my ten things going. Then I stayed out waaaay too late after waking up waaaay too early so it didn't get done. My sincere apologies.
Here we go...
1. I am thankful for the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert I got to attend last night with my dad, cousins and one of their friends.
2. I am thankful for moments that reaffirm where and why.
3. I am thankful for obedience even when the result wasn't what I expected.
4. I am thankful for Christmas tree set up with the family, shopping and secrets and fun.
5. I am thankful for yarn nativity scenes that my kids can play with and learn from.
6. I am thankful for Disney Live! We had fun with Miss Grace!
7. I am thankful for taking a walk and actually using a sling.
8. I am thankful for hand print ornaments. I love setting up my Christmas tree and looking through these, the ones the girls buy with Daddy and all the ones from trips. I love traditions.
9. I am thankful for tents and playing!
(Candra, that is a blanket over the baby gate/fence thing you left behind!)
10. I am thankful for quiet, unrushed time with the girls this week.