So much to be thankful for!
1. I am thankful that my kids are just as excited the day after Christmas as they are Christmas morning. Oh the things I can learn from them.
2. I am thankful that my little girl LOVES to be a Princess. I hope she maintains that mindset through her life (in all the good Princess ways!)
|This will NOT let me upload it facing the right direction. |
I think it's worth turning your head. Note the heels.
3. I am thankful for time with my husband, family and friends over this Christmas break.
4. I am thankful for some downtime away from Facebook and other media during the break.
5. I am thankful for playtime in the snow!
6. I am thankful for my new camera and USING it!
7. I am thankful for my husband being awesome and taking care of sick kiddos.
8. I am thankful for my family and friends who I know are always there for me.
9. I am thankful for time (hopefully!) tomorrow with Miss Morgan!
10. I am thankful for sleeping which is scheduled in 26 minutes. So tired.