Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #84


So much to be thankful for!

1. I am thankful that my kids are just as excited the day after Christmas as they are Christmas morning.  Oh the things I can learn from them.

2. I am thankful that my little girl LOVES to be a Princess.  I hope she maintains that mindset through her life (in all the good Princess ways!)

This will NOT let me upload it facing the right direction. 
I think it's worth turning your head.  Note the heels.


3. I am thankful for time with my husband, family and friends over this Christmas break.
 
4. I am thankful for some downtime away from Facebook and other media during the break.
 
5. I am thankful for playtime in the snow!
 

6. I am thankful for my new camera and USING it!

7. I am thankful for my husband being awesome and taking care of sick kiddos.

8. I am thankful for my family and friends who I know are always there for me.

9. I am thankful for time (hopefully!) tomorrow with Miss Morgan!

10. I am thankful for sleeping which is scheduled in 26 minutes.  So tired.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment