Friday, July 22, 2011

Funny Friday...Insert amusing title here

Can it be Thankful Friday?  I have more of those than I do funny things!

Yesterday Morgan and Jackie came over and played Phase 10 with Jordan and I.  Well, after they came over they were shocked and appalled at my lack of cards so they went to the store then came back with cards, dominoes and sugar.  It was fun :)  We stayed up way too late...but other than the crazy runner that has been sleeping on my couch we slept in till about 9am so it wasn't too bad.  (Above said crazy runner got up at 6:30 and went for a 35minute run before it got too hot.)

Speaking of hot, can I just say NOT enjoying this?  My poor house has had the AC on continuously but it still gets up over 80 degrees inside.  The bill is going to be a killer.  Fortunately some well placed fans have seemed to tame it.

Back to thankfuls, I went to Once Upon A Child this morning to pick up a hat for my newbie photo shoot and a bow that matched Grace's birthday dress.  (And a pair of PJs for Grace...and a puzzle that will be for Grace from the baby...)  There was a lady selling some stuff back while we were there but they didn't take it all.  So, she decided to gift it to me:  4 pairs of sandals that Grace will grow into, some toys that will work with Grace and some for the baby!  I love generous people. 

I will try to come up with some funnies and add them to the post later today :)

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys yesterday. I'm thankful for being able to call and make quick plans to hang out. Thanks for letting us invade your home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am not the funny type in general either. :) I am very sappy/sentimental.

    ReplyDelete