Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday Top Ten #17

1) I am thankful for three(ish) weeks left of pregnancy!  WoOHOO!

2) I am thankful that my little girl is able to "help" more around the house with simple things and answer basic questions and do simple commands.  We are working on "listen and obey"...I'll keep you posted.

3) I am thankful for my amazing husband and date nights.  We were able to go out last night and just enjoy some time together.  It is always the highlight of my week.

4) I am thankful for Miss Candra's week of Breastfeeding Posts to prepare me for new baby!

5) I am thankful for work to be done (more so when I have the energy to do it) and things to keep me occupied.

6) I am thankful for the library's storytime!  We only missed one week during this group of sessions due to the power outage.  It was a fun way to get out of the house, stay in air conditioning and learn some "sit still" and "quiet" rules.

7) I am thankful for having my sis-in-law with me this past week.  I wasn't sure how a teen camped on my couch would go when I'm THIS hormonal pregnant but it went really well.  She was a help with Grace and we had a lot of fun together...at least I did, I hope she feels the same way.  She went home last night so now I am getting my house back to "normal".

8) I am thankful for friends to call on when I need to be talked off my ledge, or when I need to borrow some kids clothes, or when I need help lugging some boxes around my house, or when I need a day without my two year old to think, clean and rest!

9) I am thankful for my parents who watch Grace every Wednesday so I can date my husband!  My dad is also going to watch Grace tonight so my mom and I can go see Sleeping Beauty!

10) I am thankful that despite all my "complaints" I've got it pretty darn good! :D

What are YOU thankful for?  Leave me a comment or link up here:


No comments:

Post a Comment